Thursday, March 19, 2009

Funny things Jolie says or does

On Sunday Jolie was going potty and when she got up she said look mommy I made an alliator (alligator). I about died, she said it just like she would have if she would of made it out of Play-Doh. The things that come out of kids mouths really are priceless.

My favorite things that she says/does right now:
Mommy I want to hold you, when she wants to be held.
Geeen for Green.
Look Look- at anything and everything that she wants me to notice.
Tells me what color the Tykelight is going to turn, from red, blue, green, etc. She actually is really good at getting the colors right.
Opens her arms and says "Yo Gabba Gabba" just like Dj Lance.

I know there are more, but I am drawing a blank.

Gardening has begun:
I started planting our garden this week, and Jolie is all about helping. Helping to pull out the plants I have just put in that is. I have been trying to teach her that they are babies and that we have to be "nice" to them. She even has her own Apple mint plant, which today, she told me was thirsty. I am hoping that by giving her, her own plant it will help to teach her not to pull the leaves, or the plants out of the ground. We will see. I am now in search of her own gardening equipment, gloves, shovel, rack, etc.

On Sunday we went to the local farmers market and picked up some Roma, Beefsteak, Cherry, tomatoes, a few basils and an Apple mint. The Apple mint is my favorite, it makes the tastiest summer drinks, and works great for adding a little anti bacterial to my cleaning products. ( I can't stand chemical based cleaning products, they give me the worst migraine) All organic of course. I am hoping to pick up a few more herbs on Sunday, especially some Lemon Verbana.






No comments: